Expanding my digital footprint, one post at a time!
I am a fine arts major who enjoys art history, Avatar - The Last Airbender, reading, Gorillaz, Sting, Calvin and Hobbes, Lucas Arts games, and triathlons.
The best thing I have ever done was be a sleep away camp counselor this past summer. In those six weeks, I made more of an impact on people than I have in six years.
"your dress is too short."
thanks, the designer used your dick for inspiration.
I’ve discovered there’s a lot you can do inside haunted houses.
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on: